Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately 30 minutes of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by five multiple-choice questions. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised HABC-commended certificate.
Who should take this course?
This e-learning course is ideal for anyone whose job involves manual handling. It is suitable for learners who require a manual handling qualification.
The course is made up from six modules covering the key syllabus. These comprise:
- The definition of manual handling
- The LITE stairway to safety
- Safe lifting techniques
- Correcting lifting techniques
- Lifting with more than one person
- Examples of manual handling