Our level 2 training provides a solid introduction to health and safety principles and attitudes. To help your employees get the most out of the course, we can tailor our training to different types of business.
This course is designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public.
CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace. Ofqual accredited training (reference: 100/5914/3)
Who should take this course?
This training would benefit anyone in a work environment. No previous qualifications or experience are necessary.
Multiple choice examination
CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- The importance of risk assessment
- Responsibilities of employers and employees
- Understanding hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- The importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- How individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Workplace equipment and task design
Upcoming Training Courses
There are no upcoming events.
Sign-up for our spam-free newsletter to keep up to date with the latest from IBA, our training courses, special offers and industry news.
Bespoke Courses & Dates
You can book any of our courses to be run at a venue of your choosing. Let us know where and when you'd like the course to be run and we'll do our best to accommodate you.Contact us online
Call us: 01793 855090