When it's done right, health and safety training work doesn't need to be a necessary evil. It can be engaging, thought-provoking and change work-place habits for everyone's well-being.
IBA UK's expert instructors provide a practical and down-to-earth grounding in health and safety principles that you can readily apply to your working environment.
The amount of times I describe an incident as 'easily preventable' or 'avoidable' just shows that simple measures can stop people leaving work in an ambulance, rather than at 5 o'clock in their car as they thought they would
-Lauren Applebey, writer on Health and Safety
Our Health and Safety Courses in London
We offer a range of health and safety courses to meet your individual needs, including:
- Conflict Resolution - anticipating, recognising, reducing and managing conflict. For employees whose work involves potential conflict with others.
- Display screen equipment - Self assessment of the work station and employers' requirements under Health and Safety regulations
- Level 2 CoSHH course - for employees responsible for or using hazardous substances. Includes employees working in manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and offices
- Level 2 Health and Safety Qualification - A basic requirement for staff in all workplaces
- Manual Handling - for employees that handle mail, packages, boxes and other materials, including industrial and office workers.
- Risk Assessment - a detailed look at the principles of risk assessment. Increases awareness of health-related risks and brings about culture-change in the work place
- School Staff Safety
Upcoming Training Courses
There are no upcoming events.
Sign-up for our spam-free newsletter to keep up to date with the latest from IBA, our training courses, special offers and industry news.