Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry (RQF)
- Course code CQ395554
- Please note – no new registrations after 31 March 21
- Download full course details or visit the training page.
Under the Private Security Industry Act 2001, all door supervisors must hold a licence to
practice, issued by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). To work as a door supervisor
you need to apply for a SIA licence.
You cannot get your SIA licence without first attending this training course and gaining the Door Supervisor qualification. Once you have your licence you can start earning and have an exciting career in the security industry earning rates of between £8-10 per hr, and
salaries of £19K+ year.
This qualification consists of four units, which learners must complete successfully in order to achieve the qualification, they are:
- Unit 1 – Working within the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2 – Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Unit 3 – Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
- Unit 4 – Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry.
Courses are delivered over three consecutive weekends. (Saturdays and Sundays). Plus distance learning for Unit 1 before attending this training
Upcoming Training Courses
There are no upcoming events.
Sign-up for our spam-free newsletter to keep up to date with the latest from IBA, our training courses, special offers and industry news.