This e-learning course is for use as a self-study training package for all managers and supervisors in your business. It satisfies Level 3 and refresher training requirements of awarding bodies such as HABC, REHIS, CIEH and RSPH.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for those learners who want to achieve a Level 3 Food Safety qualification (relevant for catering, manufacturing or retail). It is ideal for those individuals who operate in a supervisory role in the workplace, including managers and chefs.
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 3 Food Safety qualifications, placed in three categories. These categories/modules include:
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design, construction and use of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- HACCP and food safety management systems
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Supervisory management
- Food Safety legislation and enforcement
- Content suitable for Level 3 Food Safety qualifications awarded by HABC, REHIS, CIEH and RSPH
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module
- Interactive video refresher session