Those taking this e-learning course will engage in training which will count towards to the recommended 10 national learning hours required before taking the Level 6 SCPLH qualification. Their knowledge will also be tested at the end of each module with multiple-choice questions, and they will have access to a comprehensive glossary of licensing terminology.
Who should take this course?
This course should be taken by those learners looking to become a personal licence holder in Scotland. By becoming a personal licence holder, they will be able to legally make or authorise the sale of alcohol on licensed premises. Completion of this course will help them on their way to achieving this SCPLH licence.
This e-learning package covers all aspects of the Level 6 award syllabus and is divided into eight easy-to-manage modules, which comprise:
- Scottish licensing law
- Personal licences
- Premises licences
- Licensing hours and extensions
- Control of order and police powers
- The protection of children and young people
- Responsibility in alcohol retailing
- Associated law
- Content suitable for Level 6 SCPLH qualifications awarded by awarding organisations such as HABC and BIIAB
- Interactive content and exercises
- Assessments at the end of every module