Learners taking this course will recognise that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises. On completion of this course, the system produces a personalised HABC commended certificate for the learner.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for all those involved with fire safety in the workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire. It is also ideal for anyone taking a Level 2 fire safety qualification.
There are a total of four training modules included in this course that cover the key syllabus of Level 2 fire safety qualifications. Each module has a total of five multiple-
choice questions at the end to test learner knowledge. These modules include:
- Introduction to fire safety
- The characteristics of fire
- Fire safety legislation
- Assessing and managing risk
- Content suitable for Level 2 Fire Safety qualifications
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module.